Saturday, August 4, 2018 10-2PM Fat Bike Festival at Pistol River Middle. View the full list of events here.
Map to Event: https://goo.gl/maps/oUmGg3FjYJv
Fat Bike Festival List of Events:
- We will have many options for people to participate in Fat Bike activities from “race rides” to casual rides,“slow race,” criterium, trials, and more. “Race Ride” ~ Will be a timed event with a mass group start from staging area North to Hunter Cove and then pass by staging area on their way to Crook Point and back. A total of 10+ miles and the first one tofinish wins!
- Casual “Banana Belt Loop” Ride ~ Led by members of local bike club this ride will take you on the beach portions of the “Banana Belt Loop.” Casual paced ride to highlight the new Travel Oregon Fat Bike Maps.
- Fat Criterium ~ Beach criterium set around the festivities. A 15 minute timed event and the fastest fatty wins!
- Slow Race ~ 50 foot course where you must stay in your lane and feet may not touch the sand. The winner is whoever is the SLOWEST to cross the finish line!
- Fat Trials ~ an obstacle style course on the beach where you can test your bike skills.
- Bike Demo ~ Fat bikes available for people to test ride.
- Fat Bike Beach Clean up ~ prizes for whomever collects the most trash on the beach.